Post GraduatePostgraduate Programmes:
Being an affiliated college of Krishna University, admissions take place on the basis of the ranks obtained in KRU-CET for M.Sc.Courses and the ranks obtained in I-CET for MBA & MCA Courses.
P.G.Courses offered by Andhra Loyola College are:
1) M.Sc. Mathematics
2) M.Sc. Physics
3) M.Sc. Chemistry
4) M.Sc. Botany
5) M.Sc. Bio-technology
6) M.Sc. Visual Communication
7) Master of Computer Applications -MCA
8) Master of Business Administration -MBA
- The academic year consists of two semesters with a system of evaluation based on Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) and Semester-End Examination (SEE) i.e. internal exams and external exams in a 30:70 ratio as per University norms. Project work is compulsory for all final year students except for M.Sc. Physics.
- Spacious campus with an extra-ordinary history of 60 years of existence
- in the field of higher education.
- Excellent faculty, state-of-the art lab, library and other facilities.
- Provision to do certificate/diploma courses along with your regular course.
- Special coaching classes/activities to improve your career prospects.
- Disciplined and friendly campus culture and separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Special training to improve your communication skills and JKC training
- certificate course to interested students.
- Excellent record of placements.
- Cultural festivals, interesting co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
For Details : firstname.lastname@example.org