The following are the Courses offered in the Degree College for the year 2017-18. Please see the complete admission brochure (downloadable) for the vision, mission and other details. DEGREE COURSES (BOYS & GIRLS)
1. Mathematics, Statistics & Physics
2. Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
3. Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
4. Computer Sc, Physics & Mathematics
5. Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science
6. Mathematics, Electronics & Computer Science
7. Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology
8. Visual Communications & Electronic Media
9. Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry
10. Electronics Technology
11. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Microbiology 12. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Mathematics 13. Animation with VFX Effects
14. Economics, Politics & History
15. Economics, Telugu Literature & History (Telugu Medium)
16. Economics, Telugu Literature. & History
17. English Literature, Politics & History
18. Mathematics, Statistics & Economics
19. Music/Dance(Classical), Animation Design & Sound
20. B.Com General
21. B.Com Computers
22. B.Com Professional
23. B.B.A: Bachelor of Business Admin UGC Sponsored
24. B.Voc : Renewable Energy Management
25. B.Voc : Paramedical & Health Administration
*Coaching for Competitive Exams is part of the Curriculum
*Coaching for Civil Services Exams (Preliminary) is offered for interested Students
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications for the degree courses will be issued in the Degree office from 17st April 2017.The applications may be obtained by remitting Rs. 150/- at the cash counter of the College Office between 9 AM to 5 PM. The filled in application and signed copy of the ‘Code of conduct’ sheet, duly attached with Photographs and Xerox copies should be submitted to the College Office immediately.
2. Alternatively the students may download the format provided here and attach a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.170/- drawn in favour of “Principal, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada’’. The downloadable format has 7 pages. One of the first 4 pages is to be chosen depending on the course of selection by the Applicant. The rest of the last 3 pages are to be filled by all. The filled in application and signed copy of the ‘Code of conduct’ sheet, duly attached with Photographs and Xerox copies along with D.D should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post/ Courier to Admission Section(Degree), Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada- 520 008, A.P.
3. After receiving the filled in application, short listed candidates will be called for (through phone/ SMS ) to attend an interview from the admission section.
4. The applicants need to prepare and come for the interview from the Intermediate (+2) syllabus only.
5. If you are selected then your admission will be confirmed provided you pay the full admission fee immediately.
6. For further details contact: (0866)-2476082, 9490658088
Note: Medium of Instruction : English (unless otherwise mentioned)
For Hostel Accommodation Contact: Boys: Director, Gogineni Hostel (0866-2473182) Girls: Director, Xavier Hostel (0866-2479442) For Details Contact (0) 9490658088/9059570909