Commencement of Admission Process
for the Intermediate studies in ALC from 29-06-2020
1) Application form could be purchased at the Intermediate Office for Rs. 150/-.
2) Application form is available online. It could be downloaded, printed and filled-in. The filled-in applications could be sent by post to the Principal, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada-520 008, along with a DD for Rs. 150/-, drawn in favour of Principal, Andhra Loyola College, payable at Vijayawada. The filled-in application could also be scanned and it could be sent to the following email ID: email@example.com.
*Online Applications without DD for Rs. 150/- will not be considered.
3) The short-listed candidates will be interviewed through phone by our Staff, regarding the selected subjects. So the candidates need to prepare themselves in the selected subjects (SSC/CBSE/ICSE Syllabus).
4) The passed candidates in the interview will need to pay the full admission fees immediately to complete the admission process.
5) Along with the application form, copies of school progress card of 10th Class, Caste Certificate, Ration Card, Bank account of the applicant, Aadhar Card of the applicant and his/her parents and school conduct certificate need to be attached.
6) Admission is only for the students who passed 10th class in 2020.
7) Special Coaching is offered for Intermediate BiPC Students.
8) For further enquiry, contact: 7901336869, 9948169488 (9 am to 5 pm in working days).
(Online Link to be provided here)
For Hostel Accommodation Contact:
Non-Catholic Degree Boys: Director, Gogineni Hostel (0866-2473182)
Degree Catholic and all Intermediate Boys: Director, Xavier Hostel (0866-2479442),
Girls: Director: Fr. Mathias Hostel (0866- 2476328)
For details of Intermediate Courses, please contact : +91 9948169488, +91 7901336869
For details of Degree Courses, please contact : 0866-2476082, 7901446869, 7901556869
PG Admissions as per Krishna University PG Counselling :0866-2474902, 7901226869